Radius Office Furniture offers a quick, reliable Courier Delivery and Delivery and Installation service for all your furniture or equipment orders. We deliver to the whole of the UK and offer a next-day delivery service whenever possible.
We deliver furniture and equipment to addresses throughout the UK, and we offer a complimentary free delivery service for orders which are placed on our website. For all orders which are processed off our website, they are assessed on a case by case basis depending on the goods being ordered, location and so on. When taking advantage of our courier service, be aware that some of our products will need to be assembled. Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland please call or email for a quote.
Delivery and Installation
Radius Office Furniture delivers and installs furniture and equipment across the UK. We offer a comprehensive installation service, which includes delivery to any storey of your business premises, plus removal of packaging. All installations incur a charge of 10% of the total order value. For online web orders below the value of £1000 ex. VAT will incur a minimum installation fee of £100 ex. VAT.
If Delivery and Installation is selected, the delivery time may increase depending on the workload of our installation teams. If you think this will have an impact on your requirements, it is advisable to contact our sales team. Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland please call or email for a quote.
Although this service applies to the high majority of our products, there are some items where the install cost is price on application. For example, acoustics panels. We require further details before we can quote for installing products such as these.
Important information about our delivery services:
- It is buyers’ responsibility to check the dimensions of an item in our product listing and ensure it will fit in the intended space. If you are unsure, you are welcome to contact our sales team for advice.
- The space to which an order is delivered should be cleared, with adequate room for the furniture or equipment to be delivered and installed.
- If other people are on site, they are notified that an installation will be taking place and our installation team can work without being impeded.
- Parking for our vans should be arranged within a reasonable distance of the order’s final destination.
- The area must be easily accessible and less than 2 floors from where our courier parks, unless a lift is available. If you are over 2 floors without the use of a lift, please contact us before ordering as a surcharge may be applied.
- If transfer or installation is required, this must be requested when the order is made and will incur an extra charge.
- Please check that the number of boxes or products received corresponds with any delivery note before signing.
We are committed to our customers’ peace of mind, which is why all our furniture and equipment comes with a guarantee. The length of the warranty varies, depending on the product. Some of our products come with a lifetime guarantee. Other guarantees that are available, include 25 years, 10 years, 5 years, 3 years and 2 years. Refer to the product description for further information. If the guarantee is not specified in the product description, it will come with a minimum 1-year guarantee.
The seller will assign all rights passed on by any of its suppliers to the buyer, as far as it is able to do so. The seller will have the option of repairing or replacing any parts which are agreed to be defective, as long as they have been returned within a minimum period of one year from the date of delivery, at the buyer’s expense. Products which have been subjected to misuse, alteration, modification, overuse, defective maintenance or wear and tear are excluded from this guarantee.
We provide a 14-day ‘cooling off period’ starting from the day the goods are received.
Note the important information below about our returns policy:
- It is within 14 days of delivery receipt.
- The goods are in perfect condition and have not been assembled.
- The goods are in their original packaging and fit for resale.
- A pickup and restocking fee of 25% of the items sell value will apply for furniture returns. This will cover the pickup of your furniture and internal administrative costs.
- The returns policy does not apply to bespoke / made-to-order items which cannot be cancelled or amended once confirmed.
Invoiced prices will be those currently charged by the seller when the order is despatched. We strive to ensure that all prices displayed on the website are correct. However, in the event that a pricing error is made and an order is placed, the buyer will be told and given the option of either cancelling the order or continuing with the order at the corrected price. Prices are all subject to VAT.
Please note, the seller’s website and catalogue serve as an invitation, not a legally binding document. All contracts comprise the buyers order and the seller’s subsequent acceptance of the order. All orders are subject to the seller’s sale conditions. No other conditions are applicable unless expressly made in writing by the seller.
All delivery times are quoted in good faith, but are not binding. The seller aims to deliver quickly and efficiently, but at times, may be delayed. Any losses incurred by the buyer as a result of delayed delivery will not be the liability of the seller.
Terms of Payment
The seller’s preferred form of payment is credit/debit card and electronic wire. Government organisations qualify for instant credit. Certain organisations can apply for a credit account. Credit accounts can be revoked at the discretion of the seller and without notice.
We do not accept cheques.
Retention of Ownership
Until payment has been completed and received, all products remain the property of the seller. The seller may recover products and can legally enter the buyer’s premises or wherever the products are located to do so until payment is completed and received in full.
All descriptions are provided as a guide, and efforts are made to ensure all are accurate and up-to-date. However, they are subject to change by the seller without notice. Please note, all supplied weights and dimensions are approximate and stated maximum load capacities apply to evenly distributed loads only.
We enjoy keeping in touch with our customers so we may send you occasional updates about our current promotions and special offers. If you do not wish to receive any of our marketing emails, we provide a valid one-click opt-out option on every communication.
The seller is not liable for any consequential loss or damage costs, except in respect to death or personal injury caused as a direct result of the seller’s negligence.
The buyer must inform the seller of non-delivery within 7 working days of the expected delivery date. For shortages or damages, they must inform the seller within 2 working days of receipt of goods. Claims cannot be made if these conditions are not met.